3. Grand Classica
I have been on the Bahamas Celebratiojn many times always with a positive experience. We thought that the cruise line would bring this same effect forward to the Classica. They were very much too soon with putting this ship in their use... There was no pre boarding paperwork available on line. On board there was no deck plans to be had. The ship is old and looks it. The carpeting looks shabby. The walls look shabby. The furniture looks shabby (tables at poolside were peeling). The phone in the room had no directory... Nothing was ready for this ship was ready to be put online with passengers, The crew and all on board worked hard to do thing up but without help for the ship itself nothing worked. I have been sailing with this line since well before the first ship sunk (sank) and there was no doubt of my returning. Time share is not the Bahamas Cruise, so beware of this group I will sail again on the Celebration to see how things are there, but I would stay away from the Classica for a least a year to see if it can be brought up to the standard that I am used to. It was a great getaway let if they can continue to be up to their standards. DO NOT SAIL ON THE CLASSICA.

Terrible Overall

Grand Classica Cruise Review by poppop5456

• Sail Date: April 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas

They were very much too soon with putting this ship in their use...

DO NOT SAIL ON THE CLASSICA.
poppop5456’s Full Rating Summary