3. Oasis of the Seas
This was a honeymoon cruise for me, My 14 th cruise, my new wife's first. She was thrilled, I was greatly disappointed. This large ship experience was very lacking when compared to any other cruise I had taken On Royal, Carnival or Holland. The staff, especially those around the pool were terrible compared to my past experiences. They did their job but that was about it. The cruise director was not seen the whole cruise. Live music by the pool stunk, and nobody to get the crowd involved in fun like dancing or pool games. Windjammer breakfast was cold. Even the towel animals in the room were not what I was used to. Happily my new wife was impressed as she had never cruised before. It seems that since they are now automatically charging your account for gratuities the staff does not not to please anymore. I will never cruise a large ship again and will probably consider other cruise lines instead of my previous favorite of RCCL.

Oasis April 28, 2018

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by wulfie

wulfie’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Cabin was the normal interior but with a window over Royal Prominade. There must have been a bar or something over top of us because it sounded like someone was dragging chairs across the floor most of the night.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans