• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

Disney Wonder Review

Editor Rating
46 Awards

Trip down to wonderful weather...

Review for Disney Wonder to the Southern Caribbean
jzufelt
6-10 Cruises • Age 30s

Sail Date: Jan 2018
Cabin: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Navigator's Verandah
Traveled with children
Door decorations.

We went on this cruise because we haven't been to the southern Caribbean islands. Everything was wonderful on the cruise considering the ship was almost 20 years old. Word to the wise on the aft rooms they like to creak. This kept me up the last few nights of the cruise as the waters were not as calm. The ship is one of the smaller Disney ships which was wonderful. My son loved the slinky dog slide in Andy's Playroom. The shore excursions that you book through Disney was nice because everything was well organized. The waitstaff accommodated my son well for his pickiness. If you are looking for a family cruise to me Disney is the only way to go. For me and my wife there is plenty to do. We didn't have to just stick with family things if we didn't want to. And how else can I say this but the unlimited soft serve ice cream is great.

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Navigator's Verandah

Cabin 07A

Cabin was old so when the ship was in rough water the cabin would creak really loudly.

Port Reviews

San Juan

Beautiful Island, and people are welcoming and helpful.

1 Helpful Vote