3. Disney Wonder
We went on this cruise because we haven't been to the southern Caribbean islands. Everything was wonderful on the cruise considering the ship was almost 20 years old. Word to the wise on the aft rooms they like to creak. This kept me up the last few nights of the cruise as the waters were not as calm. The ship is one of the smaller Disney ships which was wonderful. My son loved the slinky dog slide in Andy's Playroom. The shore excursions that you book through Disney was nice because everything was well organized. The waitstaff accommodated my son well for his pickiness. If you are looking for a family cruise to me Disney is the only way to go. For me and my wife there is plenty to do. We didn't have to just stick with family things if we didn't want to. And how else can I say this but the unlimited soft serve ice cream is great.

Trip down to wonderful weather...

Disney Wonder Cruise Review by jzufelt

Ages 3 to 6
Get Disney Wonder price drops

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Navigator's Verandah
Cabin 07A 5132
Cabin was old so when the ship was in rough water the cabin would creak really loudly.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins