3. Celebrity Constellation
Terrible experience will be sure not to repeat. Traveled with mother and 90 y.o. grandma (probably her last) The suite was nice, beds were ridiculously uncomfortable, I elected after 3rd night , of a 14 day trip, to sleep on the floor!!! Food was terrible, actually embarrassed for them. Excursions were a terrible joke and NOT appropriate for my grandmother - Where indicated: Leisurely was actually a HIKE that I could barely manage, she had to stay in the bus and miss the Orchid Farm which was only thing she Really wanted to see. On another excursion driver was high as a kite and threw bus into reverse while driving we all got hurt. In the fancier dining room that you pay extra for I was scalded with coffee arm and chest by waiter, did they offer to pick up the tab? No! One Big Sales Gimmick To Buy Jewelry non-stop bombardment. They should pay us to take this trip and listen to their ongoing sales pitches. Shocked at the level of lies, service, horrible entertainment, food, and intent Celebrity operates under!

Cruise From Hell

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by LynnBCamb

Terrible experience will be sure not to repeat.
Traveled with mother and 90 y.o. grandma (probably her last)
LynnBCamb’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get Celebrity Constellation price drops

Concierge Suite nicely appointed on first glance.

Cot-like beds HORRIBLE.
Sleeper sofa HORRIBLE.

Lovely full private deck BUT, No Smoking out there!
  Celebrity Constellation Deck Plans