3. Adventure of the Seas
My wife and I chose this ship on a recommendation from friends and decided to take a cruise after our wedding. The ship was well taken care-of and the staff seemed exceptionally friendly for first time cruisers. Although the boat amenities were great, the island stops remain the highlight of our cruise! St. Maarten and a few others were great and the food was exceptional everywhere, but admittedly St. Kitts was our favorite! My parents have vacationed in St. Kitts before and they recommended a local tour guide that had just set up a tour company, called Pan Dulce Tours St. Kitts. Javed, the owner/operator, was our guide and the afternoon with him was perfect. He took us to a few of the historic sites like Brimstone Hill and Caribelle Batik but included a stop at a local restaurant upon request too! Our only regret was that we had to leave at the end of the day. Javed was informative and friendly and made the memorable experience the one that it was! I would highly recommend him to anyone visiting the island, though now that his business in open and advertising you may need to reserve in advance! Overall, our cruise experience was memorable and we did enjoy cruising with Royal Caribbean. We were new to cruising and would be open to the right itinerary in the future again! It was fun waking up in different locations and the experience was new and exciting! Some of the excursions and experiences feel unique and private but my wife and I will avoid the massive ships and port calls as they feel a bit touristy and they start to look alike after a few days/stops. We are very interested in small boat cruising and will likely try that next!

Great Island Visits! Beauty in St. Kitts!

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by IslandScott3

IslandScott3’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 7D
We've never cruised before and weren't sure what to expect but the cabin was nice. View was also great after hearing about some of the other rooms!
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Brimstone Hill Tour
    Pan Dulce Tours took my wife and I up to Brimestone Hill and we had a fantastic time! Javed's experience and knowledge was evident and appreciated!
    View All 55 Brimstone Hill Tour Reviews
  • Island tour
    Following stops at Brimestone Hill, Caribelle Batik, and the downtown churches - Javed took us to the top of Timothy Hill and down the scenic Southern Peninsula! Pictures dont do it justice! Would highly recommend making the drive down the peninsula and stop at the beach to anyone!
    View All 263 Island tour Reviews
  • St. Maarten
    We didn't book any excursions for this day but walked from the boat and had a great time at a local restaurant. Be mindful of people trying to sell goods on the streets, but it can be a really fun island stop!
    View All 4,713 St. Maarten Cruise Port Reviews