3. Ruby Princess
The food was horrible. It lacked in taste and selection and was cold. The room service was poor. No one spoke or understood basic English which made communicating almost impossible. The cruise was a floating jewelry convention. They pushed jewelry everywhere. Even the ports were pushing jewelry. I didn't go on a cruise to purchase jewelry. I didn't appreciate that the Lotus Spa added a $25 dollar tip to my already horribly expensive massage of $200. The gal that did my massage was pushing products "just for me" to the tune of $256 and wasn't taking no for an answer. I was very disappointed that you couldn't even get a glass of water. Every time I turned around they were asking for my card. On Royal they have water, coffee and ice tea available free of charge all the time. I was VERY disappointed in this entire cruise. I would not recommend Ruby Princess.

Worst cruise ever