3. Grand Classica
A girlfriend of mine and myself decided to take a small vacation away from reality for the weekend. We saw this short cruise and thought it would be perfect, a little get away with no worries... We were WRONG. The initial price of the trip itself was nice but what they don't tell you is all the fees and troubles you have to deal with on the ship. The first day went smoothly but coming that morning we were awoken by a note under our door stating that our card was declined.. We went to the front desk to find out what was going on and there had to have been 50 other people in line with the same note.. APPARENTLY, you had to contact your bank before coming on the trip or you would be disembarked. Makes sense but I have been on thousands of cruises and have never had this problem (and neither did the other 50 people standing in line with me after speaking with them). Thankfully, at the time, my friend had her credit card and just transferred everything unto that card. The next morning we woke up with an invoice stating I still had to pay everything even though she had already paid it. So, once again we go to the desk, and would you know it, a huge line with the same ticked off people with the same invoices. Seemed like scam after scam with this cruise. The morning of disembarkment, they tell everyone they have to be out of the staterooms at 9:00. We got to breakfast, al la carte, at 7:45, and did not get out food until 8:45 so we had to inhale our food before getting our things out of the room. Mind you, there was only us and about 6 other tables which some were already eating. NO reason to take an hour to get your food. Whether it be breakfast or dinner, everything took FOREVER to get. Needless to say, our little get away was not pleasurable, what so ever. More of a worry/stress trip.. If I wanted that, I wanted to stayed at work Waste of what ended up being about an $900 trip just for a day an a half.

Waste of money!!

Grand Classica Cruise Review by eashleeking

• Sail Date: May 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas

Waste of what ended up being about an $900 trip just for a day an a half.
BPSocialTeam, Social Media Team @Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line has responded
Hi eashleeking, We regret to hear you did not enjoy your stay. Please allow us to review the matter by emailing us at socialmedia@cruisebp.com with your booking details. We would be happy to assist.
eashleeking’s Full Rating Summary