3. AmaSerena
Other friends had been on some. All had thoroughly enjoyed it! Our 50th Anniversary was in April...so we thought we would treat ourselves! Contacted our Travel Agent and she did all the research work for us...it was wonderful! It was a marvelous cruise....so much to do and so many points of interest! The staff and crew in every role were amazing...friendly...smiling...it was all just like a dream! The dining was second to none...the food was plentiful and so delicious!! The shore excursions were very educational and interesting. The nightly entertainment was also very good...and pertinent to which country we happened to be in. We met a lot of very nice people on board...mostly Americans...I think we may have been the only Canadians on this cruise..:) We may choose another River...another time of year...next time...in a couple years maybe. We highly recommend it....I wasn't sure I would like it...but I did!! All in all a wonderful trip...and I really look forward to another!

First Time on a River Cruise....won't be the last!

AmaSerena Cruise Review by nanna4850

• Sail Date: March 2018
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Outside stateroom with fixed window

nanna4850’s Full Rating Summary
Get AmaWaterways AmaSerena price drops

Outside stateroom with fixed window
Cabin D 110
maybe a little on the small side...but every square inch is used so very efficiently! Enough room for the two of us for sure!..:)
Piano Deck Outside Cabins