3. Ovation of the Seas
I have had some great cruises on Royal Caribbean but the one I got off last week left me disappointed. I would not recommend taking a cruise from Beijing on Ovation of the seas. The food was lousy and the service not much better. Some of the entertainers were good but the shows could be better. There was a lack of things to do in comparison with other RC cruises. This cruise was catering for the Chinese market and not westerners. I think it absurd that if they were not going to be interested in their western guests then why advertise to the Australian market? We didn't pay a lot for this cruise but felt that RC have a standard that they generally stick to, unfortunately not on this occassion. My advice would be if you are thinking about a cruise on RC out of China don't expect too much, and perhaps think again! ,

Disappointed

Ovation of the Seas Cruise Review by Ozzi Cruiser

• Sail Date: April 2018
  • Destination: Asia
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View Balcony

I would not recommend taking a cruise from Beijing on Ovation of the seas.

Ozzi Cruiser’s Full Rating Summary