3. Ruby Princess
1st time cruiser and can honestly say this experience was horrible. The excursions were amazing and something I will never forget, but the ship, food, and some of the staff were awful. Although I was told by others that cruise regularly that this cruise wasn't normal, it certainly soured me on ever doing it again. The food in the areas that are included in the package, especially the buffet, was terrible. We did have one dinner at Di Vince's was very good but that was the only included meal that was enjoyable. The other area that was concerning were cocktails. Not all bartenders, but many, under poured alcohol when making drinks. We witnessed this many times at various bars. The bartenders would actually purposely turn their back as to hide the amount of alcohol they were pouring. It seemed to us that everything included in the cruise price was either mediocre or just terrible. If you were willing to spend more money then you may or may not get a better product. To top it off, the ship wasn't fully prepared. Varnishing and repairs going on during the cruise. Staff not trained fully and seemed lost a lot of the time.

Very Disappointing