3. Carnival Inspiration
Husband & I with 2 teenage daughters - drove to Tampa FL from WI & stayed at Chase suites - beautiful suite - more like an apt with full kitchen! Left our car at the hotel & took hotel shuttle to port for $20 - round trip! Loved the Inspiration! We got to the port about 11 am - waited in line & boarded the ship. I like to take a walking tour- then we had lunch on the lido deck & finally got to our room - we had 2 connecting inside cabins on empress deck, worked out great. Grand cayman we went shopping & ended up at Margaritaville for a mango margarita - yum!! great stop there! Cozumel we went to a beach club called nachi cocom - you take a cab there from the port -but need a reservation ahead of time - great food & all drinks are included for 1 price! beautiful beach & swim up bar pool, check out their website!! bring the sunscreen!!! - got a little sunburnt there yikes!! also did a little shopping before heading back to the boat. we gambled a little & entered the slot tournaments. comedy shows were good. sushi was ok, enjoyed formal night & lobster tail & of course the chocolate melting cake! We took bonine once in the am & once in the evening - never got seasick at all! this was the first cruise that I didnt have sea legs when we got home! nice smooth ride at night too! I like to stay in mid-ship cabins! This was our fourth cruise & we love carnival! We left the boat on the last day - wait was long to get called to leave the floor - but everything went very smooth on this trip - called shuttle for ride back to hotel & got to car for the drive back up north.

Inspiration cruise review 7-09

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review by cruiselover 43

cruiselover 43’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get Carnival Inspiration price drops

enjoyed the inside connecting cabins with teenagers - easy to check on them any time of day or night!
  Carnival Inspiration Deck Plans