3. Adventure of the Seas
Good: Crew very friendly Cabin attendant was very nice and freshened our cabin each time after we left Tried Giovanni's one night. It was good but not great. We had an excellent server Freddy. I don't think I would go again. I don't see the value Ship was always clean Balcony cabin was large enough, but balcony was weird due to having metal on both sides. I felt closed in. Mdr for breakfast was nice. They did have a buffet in there too Sushi restaurant looked nice, but we rarely saw people eating there Dinner in mdr was just ok. Food was reheated and tough. I know that it's difficult to serve 2000+ people all at once but RCL and other cruise lines have done it in the past. We had a small table in one of the main walk ways. Bad luck for us. Not many selections for dinner in mdr Mdr was closed at lunch, except on the last sea day. Why? Breakfast in mdr was extremely slow, not enough wait staff. One morning we had to wait at least 15 min to be seated. There were empty tables, but not enough staff. Wait staff kept apologizing for the food quality. Bad: Crew always pushing to sell premium restaurants. Water slide, wave runner and Rock wall were only open a few hours. Why have them if they're not open. No show first night Muster drill took to long. All the instructions had to be repeated in multiple languages Food in windjammer repeated after 2 days. Windjammer Closed at 9:30pm .I remember the days when you could have tea and a dessert up until midnight. It seemed that they have cut back on activities during the day on board ship. Water slide, Rock wall and flowrider were only open 3 hours when in Port. No ice carving, just a few dance classes, no nightly trivia contests. Pool was very noisy with movie playing. Went to the adult pool instead. Customs was a mess. People were cutting in line and the staff said there is nothing to be done. Also the baggage Porter line moved 3x faster than the regular check out. Again not fair to the rest of us that didn’t pay extortion. We took a jeeep tour, but had a “person of size” sitting next to me, making it uncomfortable. Staff couldn’t do anything. Overall: It was a good cruise. I probably won’t come back to Rccl,, and choose princess or something nicer.

Crew was great, food was not

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by jerryss

Good:

Crew very friendly

Cabin attendant was very nice and freshened our cabin each time after we left

Ship was always clean

Mdr for breakfast was nice. They did have a buffet in there too

Sushi restaurant looked nice, but we rarely saw people eating there

We had a small table in one of the main walk ways. Bad luck for us.

Not many selections for dinner in mdr

Mdr was closed at lunch, except on the last sea day. Why?

Wait staff kept apologizing for the food quality.

Bad:

Crew always pushing to sell premium restaurants.

No show first night

Food in windjammer repeated after 2 days.

Pool was very noisy with movie playing. Went to the adult pool instead.

Overall: