It is one of the worst vacation that we took. The first time on a cruise ship and the last time with royal Caribbean. If you are reading this post, don’t waste your money. The only reason that I gave the 2/5 is because of the hard working staff onboard the ship. Here are some of what experienced onboard the ship:
1. Long waiting lines to get your sailing card
2. Very small rooms even though we thought we paid extra to get a bigger room. The room does barley fit the king size bed.
3. The bathrooms are extremely small. They resemble airplanes bathrooms. The shower are could barely fit me and I am a skinny person. The bathrooms smelled like sewage when we checked in. The couch is nasty.
4. The ship missed one of the Coco island one of destinations due to “rough seas”. The main reason we booked the trip just to go see the island. So we spent an extra day on water. They just gave us a small apology with no compensations whatsoever.
5. Rust everywhere. This ship needs a major remodeling or decommissioned.
6. The food in the dining room is subpar. It taste like it had been cooked days before and just got reheated. The lunch buffet was just ok.
7. The shows were ok, nothing special there.
8. The pool water was freezing cold. I don’t know how they managed to keep the water cold even though was 85 degree and sunny every day.
9. the whole second floor looked dingy
10. the excursions were overpriced and boring to say the least.
On the flip side the wait staff in the dining room and the restaurant and the housekeeping are hard working people.
terrible.View All 44 City Tour Reviews