• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals
  • Excursions

MSC Poesia Review

Editor Rating

Not a bad experience but some improvements would be great

Review for MSC Poesia to the Mediterranean
aurora.distadio1
First Time Cruiser • Age 20s

Sail Date: Apr 2018
Cabin: Interior Stateroom – Wellness

This was the first time going onto MSC Poesia, it was a very nice cruise but wasn’t too happy for the things onboard. The food in the buffet wasn’t the best, everyday was the same food over which became boring very quickly. There was a sushi bar, which I loved, the food was amazing, and you could taste the freshness in the fish. The accommodation wasn’t too bad but 3 of us in a small room was hard for doing stuff. The cleaning wasn’t great, the only thing that the cleaners done (well at least in my room/ floor) was change the towels and make beds, but it wasn’t deeply cleaned … there was dust and dirt in the whole room. The whole process for putting money onto the cruise card was very annoy which I found stupid because you had to waste time to queue up at the reception just to add the money and then you have to go to queue up at reception every time you want to know how much money is left in the card, other than reception, they will not tell you your balance. The drinks are very expensive and onto of that no matter what drink you get, e.g. water, coke, beer etc, you get service charge (which could be up to like 12% on top). The entertainment was good (the theatre and the casino) I watched a show one of the days I was onboard which was amazing, I loved the whole show. The stop overs in Zadar and Koper were amazing, I really enjoy the tour guide in Koper, I recommend having tour guides when exploring the new places. Overall, I liked the cruise it wasn’t the best, but personally I didn’t think it was worth all the money I spent for it.

Interior Stateroom – Wellness

Cabin IW

Small for sharing rooms with more than 2 people.

Port Reviews

Venice

I didn't know it would take long to get on board the cruise so i don't have enough time to go explore Venice.

10 Helpful Vote