3. Norwegian Bliss
We just got off the maiden voyage of the Bliss, from London ( south Hampton) to NY. The ship, the people, the food and entertainment was fantastic. I have been on 20 plus cruises and this was my favorite. Thank you for the great time. Seeing that this is a review I do have one thing I would have changed. The humidor club has a smoking room. I like a cigar and a scotch but the place was full of cigarette smokers, hard to enjoy. They had places for cigarette smokers but they keep coming to the humidor room. The place sells high end cigars not cigarettes. I would recommend this ship and this line to anyone wanting a great cruise. It was to cold for the water slides but for warmer weather this ship will be a blast. The go carts were very fun, we didn't have enough people for laser tag. Getting on and off the ship was very smooth and easy. The jersey boys was a fantastic show as was the Tenors of Rock. Silgo rock band was so good we went almost every late evening, very talented. Thanks again, we already booked for the new ship Encore. Tim and Alina Regan

Great ship

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by Irish Tim

• Sail Date: April 2018
  • Destination: Transatlantic
  • Cabin Type: Mid-ship Balcony Stateroom

Thanks again, we already booked for the new ship Encore.

Tim and Alina Regan
Irish Tim’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Mid-ship Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BC 11284
loved port side coming into NY at night.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins