3. Norwegian Epic
Just got back from a 7 day cruise on the NCL Epic. What a great cruise. Started in Barcelona and did a week hitting Italy, France, and Spain. Few notes... The Ship: Hands down one of the best ship I have sailed on. The Epic has everything for everyone. --The service is top notch with the Hotel Director Nelson on top of everything. Nelson is very visible all the time. Many times I saw him helping people, inspecting the food venues, and talking to guests. He is very approachable and like to interact with the guests to make sure everyone is having a great holiday. His assistant Agatha contributes alot and is also very visible. With over 4,000 guests, they stay very busy, and truly care about your experience. Hats off to NCL for hiring the best in the business for there fleet. Definitely, sets them apart from the competitors. --The Entertainment: Great shows including the "Priscilla queen of the desert". The shows are just like what you expect from Broadway productions. Also, the Circus dinner was fantastic. Amazing to the the talent that is on the boat. You definitely got to attend. Casio is very big. I think one of the biggest at sea. Very friendly staff with all the table games you want. The themed parties are great too. NCL has a white party that is real cool. Its held in the back of the ship in an open air venue. Live music is always playing. --The Food/Drink: One of, if not, the best food and beverage program at sea. Plenty of options including a complementary Chinese restaurant (we ate there twice). The Carney's steakhouse was excellent. Just what you expect with the same quality as Capital Grill or Morton's. This was my favorite restaurant. The buffet has everything you can think of with great hours. We didnt do room service but it had an extensive menu. The beverage package is the best deal in town. Open bar was a great value that offered an amazing selection and fast and friendly service. I would strongly recommend you getting the package. Plus, its nice when you are with a group not having a tab. --The Ports: The ports are great. My favorite was Barcelona and Palma. Ship is docked right in the middle of the action and plenty to see. We also stopped in Cannes and took the train to Monaco. It was very easy and nice to see. Rome is a little tricky to get to. Its about 45 min from the port. Need to leave early to enjoy the day. Naples has great pizza and nice shopping. Over all this was one of my favorite cruises that I took. I have been on all the big lines like Royal, Carnival, and Princess. I really think that NCL is the best not only for service but for value. They don't nickle and dime you and the staff are amazing. Would recommend you try the specialty restaurants. Looking forward to our next sail.

Amazing Mediterranean Cruise

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by sailtoday111

sailtoday111’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Spa Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin M9 14116
Great location. Right next to the spa. Plenty of storage.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins