3. Norwegian Epic
The day trips were amazing (although I only went on one of the shore excursions specifically set up by the cruise ship). The dining and entertainment on the Epic was just that...Epic! We were blown away every night by the caliber of the shows and friendliness of the staff! Pricilla, Cirque, Howl at the Moon, the Tre Amichi, Miro the Magician...all amazing! And the staff were absolutely wonderful. Getting on and off the ship was usually fairly easy, the biggest jam up was the elevators getting up to your room. Not an issue if you are willing to take the stairs or sit and have a drink before heading to your stateroom at the end of your day. Our cabin was comfortable and quiet, and our housekeeper Zanial took care of anything we needed. This was my first cruise and I hope will not be my last. I couldn't imagine it being any better than the Norweigan Epic.

Fantastic Destination and Cruise