3. Emerald Sun
First time on a cruise and not sure what to expect. I did explore the departure city very briefly. The staff was friendly and helpful and attentive. I was vacationing with friends. My cabin was clean, the ship was easily gotten around. I cannot say enough about the staff - warm, friendly, attentive and fun. The food offered was widely varied for everyone’s tastes. There was something for everyone. The activities and entertainment was fun and lively. The port and shore excursions were overall interesting and the guides knowledgeable and entertaining. Would I go again? Most certainly! Would I recommend this cruise and cruise line? Definitely! Embarkation was smooth because the staff answered any and all questions on the spot. Disembarkation review by the staff seems easy enough and I am sure if there are any questions or problems that the staff will assist with efficiency. All in all, it was a most enjoyable experience.

First Cruise

Emerald Sun Cruise Review by Sumac49

All in all, it was a most enjoyable experience.
Sumac49’s Full Rating Summary