3. Ovation of the Seas
I was excited to do this cruise because it was going to Asia where I’d never been before. I thoroughly enjoyed Singapore and would like to visit again sometime. We arrived on ship and settled in our cabins. Unfortunately I found the cabin quite noisy at night. We could hear the toilets being flushed and people walking in the corridor, this disturbed our sleep. The dining experience was an interesting, we were a large group who were seated in an area in the back of the ship. I have never been in a segregated situation before and this is how it felt. We are a group of black individuals who were hidden away behind a high partition and if you entered that restaurant you would never know that we were there. I really didn’t appreciate this situation and chose to eat in the windjammer restaurant instead where I could chose to eat where I wanted. I found the entertainment ok but a lot of it was repetitive. The service was very good, the staff are very helpful and friendly. I thoroughly enjoyed my shore excursions but was disappointed that we were unable to disembark in Saigon. I would love to do this cruise again but not with this company.

Large ship with plenty to do but could do better!

Ovation of the Seas Cruise Review by RomeAlot

• Sail Date: April 2018
  • Destination: Asia
  • Cabin Type: Interior with Virtual Balcony

The service was very good, the staff are very helpful and friendly.

I would love to do this cruise again but not with this company.
RomeAlot’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Ovation of the Seas price drops

Interior with Virtual Balcony
Cabin 1U 12305
Noisy at night, we could hear the toilets flush. It disturbed our sleep.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins