Britannia Cruise Review

The trips.

Britannia Cruise Review by traceymullen123

• Sail Date: Apr 2018
  • Destination: Europe

I was disappointed I put my expatations so high when I left home as it was British. Ship Brittinia was let down 3 year old ship felt more like 20 year old ship rusting most parts. I been on other 5 cruise ship smunched older they were far supier and no rust. The ship felt more like 5 star hotel. No atomephere anyway on board. The toilets so far away from bars and resturants and in general one main door leading to gents and ladies totlets when you did find one always blocked. The food in freedom dinning and Horizon basic standards cheap quality. Unless you went and pay lot of money to eat in other resturants. The sindue resturant £20 cover charge and lunchtime tapers £4.75 not value for money as is already paid for food on board all inclusive that was that was the on board pay extra for everything. The sindue resturant was disappointing the different than normal Indian it wasn't the michelin chaff standard the service was good. The Spar was a total RIP off heavy sale.

The Elemiss Detox programme they do free simnar no pressure sale to book appointment for a test for £72 person or same price if there is only one. They say depending on the result of your test it's one of £80 DEXTOX programme no obligation to buy. When you go Christrieen said to me my sister in law have simlair results it's never happened before if we don't do any thing know we could head for stroke heart attack concert etc he says it doesn't mean it will happen but the tests are indacteing that. He wouldnt give us the name of products or diet and exercise programme unless we buy it for £490 each 6 months. He can't give us the test paper he needs to send result to doctor who will look at and he will proscribe the one for us. The diet exercise programme is same programme you put people on heavy weight training programme so much diffrent programme for each person. I can't believe I felt for his sale plater It's a total rip. But otherwise the cruise wasnt bad.

traceymullen123's Full Rating Summary

Cabin Balcony G505

Very small clean tidy comfortable.

traceymullen123