Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by KLG6

• Sail Date: Apr 2018
  • Destination: the Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony

Toilet overflowed before it was even used first day and flooded bathroom, took two hours for someone to show up. They brought towels when they showed up when we needed a plumber. We called 4 different numbers for hours. I was up until 3am using every towel in my room to make sure it didn't flood on to the carpet.

Safe broke because battery was too low, again called twice to address and it took hours for someone to show. When they showed they opened it, said battery was low and left. By this point it was so late at night I just went to bed.

Worst thing that happened is I had an allergic reaction at the Vitality Spa on my face because of products they used at the pamper party. This completely turned me off from getting the facial and massage I had planned to get all week.

Guest Services told me to purchase a specific package that would last the entire cruise and it only lasted 24 hrs.

I will say there were some good points to the cruise. The dining was wonderful in the main dining room. The stateroom attendant was great about cleaning and staying on top of our needs and the cruise director was a joy every day! The stateroom with a balcony was also enjoyable except for all the problems we had with some of the amentities in the room.

KLG6's Full Rating Summary

Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony
Cabin D1 7560

Not sure on category selection. But room was a stateroom with balcony. The room itself was nice, spacious and kept clean by the attendant. The toilet and safe issue really put a damper on what could have been a great experience.

Nassau

Swam with the dolphins, one of the highlights of my trip.

Perfect Day at CocoCay

Didn't get to tender to the beach due to wind. This is the second Royal Caribbean cruise i missed a desired port. Last time it was Grand Cayman.

Key West

Favorite stop on whole trip, if this port didn't happen, this review would be even worse than it already is.

KLG6