3. Oasis of the Seas
For our 30th anniversary and we have never been on a Royal Caribbean cruise but we have heard how great they were. The room was very small and it was a balcony. The steward was excellent . The main dining room is good and the service was excellent but they should have a better menu selection. The buffet was good but very crowded . I like how they find a table for you but the menu was only ok. The recreation activities were excellent with no crowds. The 150 Central Park restaurant was excellent but the other fancy restaurants are too expensive because they have fees + a la cart options . The shows were all disjointed and made no sense. They do have some very talented performers but not good story lines. The fitness and spa area was over priced and there fitness staff is unqualified but that is the same on all cruise lines. They promote alcohol way too much and shopping is too much also. The cruise director was very low energy and boring. We had issues with our excursions because my wife was sick and customer did nothing to try and fix it. Labadee Haiti was beautiful and I will go back. The ship is huge but very easy to navigate. I liked the art auctions and the ship was beautiful. Embarkation was horrible it took 2 hours to board and we were early. Even though we had issues I will go back.

Okay cruise, too much selling, alcohol and poor guest service.

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by gorilla1964

gorilla1964’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

The cabin was very small it was a good thing that it was just the 2 of us. There is normally 4 of us. The room steward was very nice, attentive and she did an awesome job. The shower was extremely small I'm pretty big and I could not move at all. The tv was no good because they only had pay for movies.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans