3. Adventure of the Seas
Our First cruise which we mainly selected for the destinations. There's so much room on board and there was no claustrophobic feelings, which I did expect to happen most of the time, but there are so many things to do on board that passengers were spread out all over the ship. Our compact cabin was surprisingly actually quite roomy and arranged in a practical way, and our room attendant was brilliant and provided extra daily delights with the best towel-folding! Soooooo much foooood! Lovely food for all tastes. Themed dinners were really good! Tip: if you can, plan to go to dinner or lunch about an hour after the restaurant opens as it got really busy in the first hour. I know most people want breakfast first thing so they can get off the ship first thing, but for the other meals on my next cruise, I will wait for a bit. There was also a Starbucks and Ben & Jerrys on board! My only area of concern and gripe was the Royal Caribbean trip to the BREATHTAKING SOUFRIERE & WARM MINERAL BATHS. For those of you expecting a warm soak in a natural sulphur and clay pool, this will not be the case. My family was there under 10 years ago and those man made pools were not there, and my daughter has photos of herself in the rocky clay pool!!!! We raised a complaint when we returned to the ship and are actually trying to get this trip refunded for misrepresentation. Royal Caribbean are sticking by the vendor and despite many other tourists also opting out of going into what looked like a sheep dip, with stagnant water in modern angular pools, they are insisting that the French built them a couple hundred years ago!! We suggested that RC go take a look themselves as they may not be aware of what they are promoting. We also said that they really need to include photos so people can make informed decisions about wasting their precious Shore Day watching other people go in and out of a sheep dip for 15 minutes! You have 30 minutes tops to get changed, line up for a shower first, soak in the stagnant water, get changed and meet at the souvenir shop. it was 5 hours there and back, no water was offered to the passengers in that whole time and we did not stop for food and were not advised to bring our own snacks. Long day for little rewards. Not cool ☹️☹️☹️ and as a world traveller, it literally was the worst tour I have ever done. The tour guide knew her stuff though and was very engaging and funny.

LOVED IT!

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by Glamma7t

Our First cruise which we mainly selected for the destinations.

Glamma7t’s Full Rating Summary