Marella Dream Cruise Review
1,170 Reviews

Fabulous Time on Marella Dream!

Marella Dream Cruise Review by GannonM

• Sail Date: Apr 2018
  • Destination: the Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: undefined

As a "Cruise Virgin," I had nothing to compare the Marella Dream ship, cabin, food, entertainment or crew to. At 61 years old, I can honestly say this was the best holiday I have ever had! The choice of restaurants, food and drinks has been brilliant, the nightly evening shows stunning, and daily and night-time activities very varied providing something for everyone. All staff from the kitchen staff, bar staff, cleaning staff, entertainment staff, crew members up to the captain himself were as extremely polite, courteous, helpful and hard-working as each other, resulting in a camaraderie and sense of fun between the staff and the passengers.

Having read the previous negative reviews for this cruise, I was more than a little apprehensive - but whatever caused those bad reviews has certainly been rectified. I met some amazing people, staff and passengers.

My comments are repeated by my co-travelIer, who is a seasoned cruiser of 14 previous cruises, so it is not my lack of knowledge/experience of cruising which has prompted me to write this review.

Thank you to all a TUI for a fabulous holiday - I'm already saving up for the next one and hope to see you soon!!!!!

GannonM's Full Rating Summary

Cabin Outside Deluxe 1012

Fabulous - very comfortable, light, sufficiently spacious, everything we needed. Cleaning staff amazing - so pleasant, hard-working and thorough. Can't fault anything!

Thoroughly enjoyed the Santa Eulària - beautiful and am considering going for a few days stand alone holiday!

View All undefined undefined Reviews
Cartagena (Spain)

Lovely area - lots of historical sites, amphitheatre, beautiful views from the Castle.

GannonM