3. Oasis of the Seas
This was mother/daughter trip to try the BIG ship. I'm 83 but got around the ship pretty well. I did miss being able to take part in the fun outdoor activities. Embarkation was fast enough considering the large number of passengers. Debarkation was worse. Be prepared for long lines. Our cabin was typical of other cruises. See notes below. Great entertainment. Especially Cats and the Comedy Club. Joe Yannetty had me "in stitches". We didn't miss any of the featured shows and enjoyed them all. We did miss having a variety of entertainment in the main showroom. Be sure not to miss the Splish Splash Comedy water show. No reservations required. Some afternoons the Aqua performers rehearsed and that was also interesting to watch. Be sure to make all your show reservations on-line before the cruise. The specialty restaurants Giovannis and Chops were excellent. My Time Dining in the American Grill only twice as there were other venues that we wanted to try. My Time dining can be a little chaotic. And very noisy. Dining room is much better for lunch or breakfast. There is an excellent lunch buffet. We avoided the Windjammer. The ship did not appear "run down" as I've read in other posts. Over-all the noise level was way too high for me. Especially the canned music. The Champagne Bar and Vintages were two places that we found for a quiet before dinner drink. And Schooner Bar was OK at other times. Central Park was very pleasant in the evening. Sometimes quiet live music also. Most of the music that we might have enjoyed was scheduled during dining hours.that was disappointing. The ship did not offer the drink punch card during this cruise. ) : Over all I enjoyed the experience of the Oasis and highly recommend it. But in the future I would choose a smaller ship. Thanks to my daughter for making this trip a wonderful vacation. LABADEE Beautiful beaches. Plenty of loungers on a do-it-yourself basis. Some shade available. BBQ ribs and jerk chicken very tasty. No line if you get there early. Free tram around the area. FALMOUTH Just got off and looked around .Many diamond and watch stores. Plus usual souvenir shops. Margaritaville was very busy. Lots of cruisers enjoying their food and pool. COZUMEL Took a taxi to Paradise Beach. Nice resort. $3 charge. Plenty of lounges with umbrellas. You're obligated to buy food and drinks. Reasonably priced. Margaritas and nachos were great. Very nice pool is also available. For a fee, there were boat rides, parasailing, jet skis, etc. Plenty of taxis waiting to go back to the ship. About a 20 minute ride. Great day.

Awesome Ship

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by Dallas Alyce

Our cabin was typical of other cruises. See notes below.

The ship did not appear "run down" as I've read in other posts.

The ship did not offer the drink punch card during this cruise. ) :

Thanks to my daughter for making this trip a wonderful vacation.

Free tram around the area.

About a 20 minute ride. Great day.
Dallas Alyce’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Typical of this class on any cruise. Cluster of outlets on desk sufficient for our needs.
Bathroom had enough space also. The closet was not well placed. Lacked retractable clothesline in shower. Bring a few hooks. The balcony was roomy. The height of the table on the balcony was odd. A lower table would not obstruct the view. And give you a place to put your feet up.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans