3. MSC Divina
Although I enjoyed the MSC experience, I found that it was lacking in some areas. The entertainment needed to have more of a Caribbean feel since it was a Caribbean cruise. It seemed as though everything (cuisine, music, shows, etc.) centered around European culture. Also, the activities for children under 12 (camp) was very limited and my children preferred to hang out in the teen space. The game room only had a few games that the kids didn't like, so the money that was loaded on their cards prior to sailing was hardly used and had to be spent on board (regardless of whether we wanted an item or not) because it was nonrefundable. The ship itself was huge and very pretty. There was a regal feel to it and you could hardly feel it moving. Aside from the things mentioned before, I enjoyed my time in all of the ports.

Smooth Sailing

Ages 7 to 9
Get MSC Divina price drops

Fantastica Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B2 9107
The balcony room, was a bit smaller than anticipated. I visited a friend that had an ocean view room that accommodated 4 people, and they had much more space than I did. I definitely appreciated having a fridge in the cabin and an excellent steward.
Cupido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins