3. Crown Princess
My husband and I travel quiet often. Love cruises but this one was the worse. We booked the 25 days, Ft. Lauderdale - Rome. Bad from the start. We were notified to be at the terminal at 2 PM., so we did. They had us sitting on very uncomfortable chairs until 6 PM. Had no idea why, never a reason, never an apology. The next day, the Captain offered us a free glass of wine (cheap one) for the inconvenience. The story continues: Will not get on a Princess ever again. Except for 3 days, the food at the main restaurant was "cafeteria quality". Juice and regular coffee only free during breakfast hours. After that, $$$$. We had a mini-suite D202, and for one whole week, we kept reporting that the bathtub was clogged. It took one week to repair it. The quality of the soap, shampoo,etc, provided was terrible. We had to buy toiletries at the first port we touched. They had the worse entertainment ever and on booked excursions, on each one, they made us wait on the designated meeting place for one and a half hour before moving on. They even played some video clips (advertisement) to keep us calm. You get up at 6 AM to be there on time and then, they waste 2 hours of our time with no explanation. We purchased the maximum Internet plan. I believe is 600 minutes, well, we consumed all of them TRYING to connect to the system. The worse Internet system I have experienced on a ship. We feel that they had no respect for the passengers. NEVER AGAIN. By the way, we paid for a balcony mini suite. D202.

PRINCESS CRUISES DO NOT CARE FOR THE PASSENGERS

zzrealtor’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin ME D202
Space was fine. Sofa was filthy with spots. After our report, they came to clean it on day 10th. Bathtub clogged since arrival, they fixed it on day 8th. Cabin steward was very good and we had fresh towels and ice, all the time.
Dolphin Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins