• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

Norwegian Jewel Review

Editor Rating
16 Awards

GREAT CRUISE TO CHINA/JAPAN WITH NORWEGIAN!!!!

Review for Norwegian Jewel to Asia
semroam1
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Apr 2018
Cabin: Obstructed Oceanview
Traveled with children

I would like to share my experience with Norwegian Cruise line regarding our trip to China/Japan. The reason I chose this cruise was because of the reasonable price verses other cruise agencies for the same location. I had never cruised with Norwegian and would highly recommend them to anyone. Their staff cannot be beat! Everyone was friendly and went out of their way to make certain we had a wonderful trip. We did!

Pros: GREAT STAFF! Very attentive and fun, plenty of activities when at sea, excursions well organized, disembarkation fantastic! Off the ship to catch our plane in plenty of time. Best price for China/Japan and excursion locations. Staff made certain everyone entering the buffet used hand sanitizer. Staff at O'Sheehan's was so much fun I would return just to be with them again!

Cons: Embarkation disorganized, would have liked more excursions to choose from (took some private tours).

Obstructed Oceanview

Cabin OK

Our cabin was roomy and had everything I needed. Our room Stewardess was the BEST. She was always attentive to our needs.

previous reviewnext review