3. Norwegian Pearl
Choose this cruise for the Panama Canal itinerary. Had great weather which helps, but really an amazing cruise start to finish. Ship was in great shape, staff were fantastic and hard working. Met lots of great people. I was very impressed with this NCL cruise. Food was great and available all the time so were cold drinks. Buffet is laid out nicely so line ups are minimal. It was so popular the only issue was finding a seat but often they would open La Cucina for extra seating. Never had to go too far to find a place to sit. Maintenance of this ship was excellent. They had a major water leak on deck 5 one day and fixed it and had us operational and cleaned up in record time. Dining room always had a great selection of appetizers and entrees and repetition was minimal for a 21 day cruise...I challenge people to do that in their own home. The gym is great all the equipment was in excellent working order. I really enjoyed this cruise.

5 Star well done NCL

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review by Pushawayfromthetable

The gym is great all the equipment was in excellent working order.

I really enjoyed this cruise.
Pushawayfromthetable’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Pearl price drops

Mid-Ship Inside
Cabin IE 4589
Got stuck in the bowels down by the medical Centre but I have to admit I loved this cabin may even request it next cruise. For once everything worked in the cabin which was a lovely surprise. Hot clean water for showers, and my shower actually drained. First time not standing ankle deep in water waiting to trickle down the drain. My clothes line functioned and actually retracted. All the lights worked, tonnes more plugs and usb charging options than other ships or cruise lines. Ceiling was low but I learned to love my cozy room. I had the best sleeps in that room. Dark at night, there is a hum from some equipment below decks but it is a white consistent sound that is easy to sleep with. No engine or propeller noise, no hallway traffic. Was a wonderful location. Oh for getting on and off the ship the gangway was almost always on the 4 th floor, I would walk on board and straight into my room to shower. Perfect location. Loved the room.
Deck 5 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins