Carnival Conquest Cruise Review

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review by BTL

• Sail Date: Mar 2018
  • Destination: the Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

We chose this cruise mainly for the itinerary. It offered 3 new islands for us. We have now seen 27 Caribbean ports. We had a great time. I wish more people would respect dining room dress code. Ball caps and shorts........really??? Even the dressy nights (2) people didn't observe. The cabin was getting tired. The area near the hamburger joint was dirty, the floor disgusting. I guess it's hard to keep wooden floors clean. Embarkation and disembarkation was fantastic. Great job Carnival! The entertainment was pretty good except the ridiculous game show night. St. Maarten is in a sad state after the hurricane but we still enjoyed the beach. St. Kitts was beautiful, we took a nice tour. It looked to be a very poor island. Grand Turk had nothing to offer outside of the cruise center. We sat around Jimmy Buffet's pool then went to the beach. We love San Juan and wish we had more time there. Again, another great cruise-thank-you Carnival. but I think I will go with a little more sophisticated brand next time. I think I have out-grown Carnival!

BTL's Full Rating Summary

Balcony

Wish they would upgrade their tv's to be able to show better graphics as to the ships position. Also why don't they have a channel dedicated to info. on the various ports we are to visit??

BTL