Eight of us decided to go on this two night cruise as a birthday celebration. Friday to Sunday. The layout of the ship is confusing. Cabin acceptable but carpet had stains and the toilet did not work on the final morning. On arrival the safe was not working and was not fixed until Saturday morning. As a Baltic tier member I am entitled to slippers. I requested these on three occasions and they were eventually delivered to the cabin on Saturday evening. On the first night we arrived at freedom dining at 8.00 pm to be told there was an hour wait. We were eventually seated but the waiters were overstretched and consequently we missed the show in the theatre. At breakfast the following morning I asked for a latte but was told the machine was broken. We arrived at 7.00 pm on the second evening, not through choice but concerned if we left it later we might have the same problem as on the previous evening. I am not sure what the garlic butter consisted of but it was nothing like I have been served in the past! Myself and several members of the party were very disappointed.

Disappointed

Azura Cruise Review by Nancy4791

On arrival the safe was not working and was not fixed until Saturday morning.

Myself and several members of the party were very disappointed.
Nancy4791’s Full Rating Summary
Get Azura price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin JG C523
Included with above review.
  Azura Deck Plans