3. Grandeur of the Seas
we chose this cruise with a group of people. The cabin was great , clean and service was excellent. The staff at the main dining hall were true professionals. The entertainment director was excellent. The staff in the main dining hall were nothing but professional. The pool bar staff were also amazing. Some of the meals at the main dining hall were over cooked example the fish. We enjoyed the entertainment in the evening, the comedians were very funny. The embarkation and disembarkation were seamless. Our room air condoi ntining was not working properly at first but when problem reported it was repaired right away. When we got to ports there was plenty of staff to make getting off and on the ship quick and easy. I would recommend this cruise to other people and I would also take another cruise on The Grandeur of The Seas. The staff were true proffesionals and treated my wife and I with a smile every morning, afternoon and evening.

This was my first cruise; the staff on the Grandeur of the Seas were wonderful

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by hirschfield

hirschfield’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

Clean, and the staff were friendly and willing to help in any way they could
  Grandeur of the Seas Deck Plans