Carnival Dream Cruise Review
1,934 Reviews

Great getaway at a good price!

Carnival Dream Cruise Review by Zanderson

• Sail Date: Apr 2018
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Cove Balcony

We chose the Carnival Dream because it was within driving distance and priced within my budget! The process was simple and Carnival was very helpful throughout the process. I even booked and canceled two excursions and money was refunded on both with no problems.

I booked a cove balcony (2937) and absolutely loved the privacy. The only complaint was the room was loud at night it sounded like tables dragging above us at night. This is why I only gave 4 stars.

Service was great! Carlos our room service guy was super helpful changing batteries in my TV remote and giving us free laundry detergent when the dispenser did not work. Our evening waiter ALAN was the man! He was well read and we had very interesting conversation throughout the week. I actually miss the guy lol!

The FLYING SCOTSMAN! The cruise director was amazing. So talented! You must see this guy in person to understand.

Entertainment! The ENCORE productions in the evening were the highlight of my day! FLICK was fabulous! You must check it out for yourself! Everyone gave their all to you every evening and I loved it.

Excursions and Ports! Montego Bay was terrible but to be fair I didn't book an excursion! I probably read to much about the travel advisory before going there lol! Grand Cayman was awesome did the stingray city and loved it! Cozumel well we shopped and shopped and shopped!

My overall experience was great! I relaxed had a good time and met a lot of great people!

I will book again!

Zanderson's Full Rating Summary

Cove Balcony
Cabin 7C 2397

Very Private! Loud at night. It sounded like tables dragging and cleaning going on above me at night. My wife slept fine however it kept me up. However the balcony was shaded which was nice and the view was great.

Zanderson