Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review

Worst Cruise Ever

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by omarfci

• Sail Date: Nov 2009
  • Destination: the Panama Canal & Central America

We have take over 10 cruises in different Cruise lines. We booked a reposition cruise with Royal Caribbean on the Enchantment of the Seas. The cruise left from Port Everglades, Fort Lauderdale in route to Panama with stops in Jamaica, Santa Marta-Colombia,Cartagena-Colombia and Puerto Limon-Costa Rica ending in Colon-Panama. We booked a Balcony cabin(7520) and since we arrived at the ship they were doing extensive maintenance work on our floor. The two cabins left to our were empty (7518) and (7516). The first morning of cruising I was waked up at 7:00am by a knocking noise on my room wall. I went to my balcony and there were maintenance crews working at the two empty cabins.They were replacing the balcony wood rails and taking all the rust from the metal areas. The also were doing some work inside both cabins.First I complained to the Guess Relations desk and they assured me that the work will stop. I went for a shore excursion and came back in the afternoon and they were still working. The third day I complained to the Guest Relation Manager by the name Rosa Torres, but nothing happened. One day the also replace the balcony wood rail of my cabin while I was on shore and they left the wood without any sanding or paint during the hole cruise. I wrote this on the final survey and after arriving home sent an E-mail to the CEO office and nobody ever wrote me back. That was it for me with Royal Caribbean, I just cancelled a reservation with them for 14 days Australia cruise for January 2011.

omarfci's Full Rating Summary

Rusty old chairs at the balcony.

omarfci