3. Norwegian Star
This was my second time with ncl was my 16th Cruise. The food was slow to get out to us once it did it was barely lukewarm. I was in a sweet and had special place that I could have breakfast and lunch. When I ate there the food service was great. It was how it should be in all the dining rooms. When we where on the pool deck there was 2 slide they where not open very much for the kids to play on. We were next to a Carnival ship at Port and there's like was open. People were going down it ours was closed and the kids wanted to go down it. It was just frustrating but I made the best of it and had a good time. Everyone on the boat was nice. There where slow to get you a drink or even ask you for a drink. I will not be going on this cruise line agine. The entertainment was good but the seats were horrible hurt my back felt like you were going to slide off them.

Not good

Ages 7 to 9
Get Norwegian Star price drops

Family Suite
Cabin SJ 12020
It was OK was dirty need to be cleaned a little better.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins