3. Grand Princess
We chose this cruise because we wanted to visit California. The fact that we stopped at Santa Barbara, Long Beach LA, San Diego and Mexico was what drew us to this particular cruise. We enjoyed the excursions booked through Princess Cruises. Its a great way to see new places. We also enjoyed the entertainment on board, especially the shows at night. It was nice to go out to the Michaelangelo Dining Room for Dinner then decide what to do after. We always found sommething to do. The food was exceptional. Everything we ate was well presented and tasted great!! Also a big thank you to Alex for looking after our cabin. It was always looking great when we returned to it at night. I would like to mention the bed we slept in . It was SO COMFORTABLE. Nice to slip into at the end of a busy but wonderful day. We are so glad we travelled all the way from New Zealand to experience our first cruise on the Grand Princess. P.S. It was my Birthday while onboard the cruise and I received some gift vouchers and a yummy birthday cake. Wonderful memories.

Wonderful Cruise

jthomson’s Full Rating Summary
Get Grand Princess price drops

Premium Balcony
Cabin B4 B406
We enjoyed having a cabin with a balcony. Great for sitting out on when you want a quiet time to sit back and enjoy room service. What a treat!!
Caribe Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins