3. Star Princess
Every staff member was exemplary, there were enough staff members to provide service in every area, and service was consistent everywhere. The ship was well-maintained and very clean. We loved, loved, loved Movies Under the Stars where each night we would watch a first-run movie with popcorn and blankets on deck loungers. There was entertainment to fit every taste and performers were all top-notch, as was the cruise director staff. The food was just excellent, and there were wonderful food venue options like the buffet, pool deck pizzeria and burger place, ice cream parlour, and bars all over the ship with different ambiences to suit anyone and everyone. Princess excursions were excellent and the guides were excellent. We learned something every day, whether on board or on the excursions. I forgot my Kobo and made use of the onboard library, which was great. The shops were great and I found things to bring back for family and friends on the ship. Embarkation and disembarkation was unbelievably efficient. The whole cruise exceeded expectations.

Everything, and I mean everything, was beyond excellent.

Star Princess Cruise Review by tiandrey

• Sail Date: April 2018
  • Destination: Hawaii
  • Cabin Type: Balcony
tiandrey’s Full Rating Summary

Balcony
Cabin BC C718
Beautiful balcony, clean, wonderful stateroom, the most comfortable bed I've ever slept on, wonderful cabin steward.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins