3. Carnival Miracle
Chose this cruise for the itinerary--Limon, Costa Rica; Panama Canal partial transit; and Grand Cayman's beaches--and to share a cruise with my cousin and her husband. One of the best itineraries since my husband and I enjoy our sea days. It was eight days. Love Carnival's Sea Day brunches. Staff was friendly and always helpful. The Carnival Miracle is a beautiful ship, and I could see some of the changes since we sailed on her Christmas 2011. Large and good-feeling Punchliner room. Good time of year to travel--lots of retirees, not so many children, teens, or college folks. Debarkation from ship was fine; just the Tampa staff had us in long lines, moving extremely slow. Customs staff dwindled from about six stations to only one station open; this particular agent spent time casually talking to and laughing with a couple. All in all, one of our best cruises on Carnival! Thanks!!

Panama Canal Partial Transit

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by mare21

mare21’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Miracle price drops

Grand Suite
Cabin GS 6180
Love the suites. Since we like to spend time in our stateroom to read and do crossword puzzles, we can spread out nicely. Lots of light, brightness!
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins