3. Sea Princess
We really enjoyed all the ports of call. We did not enjoy the Sea Princess at all. The food was just so so, ran out of certain items at times and had to wait forever until items were restocked, sent laundry out and it came back a different color, entertainment was not very good. Missed the soft serve ice cream and the self serve pizza. Did not like to go to pizza restaurant, sit down and order a pizza. Missed happy hour. Thought the price of drinks was very expensive. Did not like the fact that a surcharge was added to final bill if that bill was put on a credit card. Hope other Princess ships have not gone this route or I will be on another cruise line. The price of the shore excursions was very expensive for what we received in return. Did not like the fact that the excursions were in the 10am to 2pm time frame so I had to buy my lunch, when I could find something. On one excursion there was no place to buy food and we went from 10:15am until 6pm without anything. We were told by shore excursion person that we knew what we were signing up for so it was our own fault. Did not know that there were going to be so many delays getting back to the ship though.

Circled Australia