We chose this cruise for the inaugural voyage and mediterranean itinerary.
- Excellent Staff - although VERY SHORT HANDED
- Cove Balcony Rooms EXCELLENT
- Debarkation was easy
- Veterns Gathering was EXCELLENT - Carnival excels at that
- Boarding Ship in Barcelona - VERY UN-ORGANIZED - especially baggage
- VERY POOR Food in Dining Room (Cold, Burnt, Tasteless) on multiple occasions
- Poor choice of entertainment - Theater was WAY TOO SMALL!!
- Poor organization and planning of Shore Excursions. Poor meeting place - many individuals missed their tours.
- Inferior shore excursion buses: NOT SAFE
- LIDO DECK - Total CHAOS - Understaffed, unsanitary and overall VERY VERY Disorganized.
- Hibachi Grill Restaurant was too small
- Diamond luncheon with the captain was a little disappointing - food was not up to standard
- Diamond/Platinium party was poorly planned - over crowded
Overall - this was the WORST CRUISE we have ever been on with carnival!! We are ambassadors for carnival and we are having second thoughts!
We have been cruising with carnival for many years and are utterly disappointed with this cruise!!