3. Magellan
I always wanted to visit Norway so after I saw the advert for this cruise that was it. Travelled alone but met some great people (hi everyone off table 85) Done the cruise, now thinking of coach holiday to Italy!! Back to the ship - cabin great, plenty of room, opted for a superior outer cabin, well it was the fjords. Plenty of good food. Shows we're OK, put on a few good musicals. Very clean ship, always a member of crew around waiting to spray your hands with antibacterial gel. After getting to Tilbury boarding the ship was very well organised, Went straight to our cabins and cases were bought to you very soon after boarding. Treated myself to a visit to the on board hairdressers, I was very impressed it was even cheaper than my hairdresser at home. All in all it was a great experience so if your thinking of doing this cruise go for it, it's not the biggest ship but people who have been on the larger ships say they preferred the Magellan, but obviously its an individual choice.

Great first time cruise

Magellan Cruise Review by Dawn11

Travelled alone but met some great people (hi everyone off table 85)

Done the cruise, now thinking of coach holiday to Italy!!

Shows we're OK, put on a few good musicals.

After getting to Tilbury boarding the ship was very well organised,

Dawn11’s Full Rating Summary