3. Majestic Princess
I This ship is said to be design for Chinese market, but I'd say it's American Chinese not Chinese Chinese. The food taste just like American Chinese food. Noodle bar, buffet and Harmony restaurant, all taste like American Chinese food. I want to give a suggestion if you don't know how to cook Chinese food, hire a Chinese chef or just don't serve Chinese food. The dinner in crown grill restaurant was also a bad experience for me. Everything is overly salted. All I can taste is salt in the soup and the lobster tail. The entertainment was nothing worthwhile to be mention. The ship is huge, but most space is dedicated for cabins; and thus lots of passengers with inadequate public space. Children center is simply boring, activities for kids were poorly prepared. In conclusion , if you are looking for a cruise trip for your first time. Avoid this ship.

Not really recommend

Majestic Princess Cruise Review by iicbm

• Sail Date: April 2018
  • Destination: Asia
  • Cabin Type: Mini-Suite with Balcony
I

The entertainment was nothing worthwhile to be mention.

Children center is simply boring, activities for kids were poorly prepared.

iicbm’s Full Rating Summary
Ages Under 3
Ages 3 to 6
Get Majestic Princess price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MA C331
A standard room, nothing to comment on.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins