3. MSC Sinfonia
A group of us (12 parties) had birthdays and a wedding anniversary we needed to celebrate and what an experience. Everything was on point from the excellent food, outstanding, humble ,and helpful crew members, spacious and neat cabin with comfortable beds and excelleny entertainment. I was totally blown away by everything and the minute we docked at the Durban harbour we were eager to plan our next cruise. I doubt I will ever go on another 'long-drive-to-somewhere-holiday' again. I am very fussy when it comes to food and my sleeping arrangements but the bed was super comfy - and it was a bunk bed. There was over sufficient food choices for even the fussiest traveler lols. The entertainment crew was excellent, so much so I am trying to get hold of a few of them as they just grew in our hearts. I am busy planning my next cruise for my mom, daughter and myself as I am hooked! We all had an amazing experience and do recommend it to anyone who has never been on a cruise before. MSC Sinfonia - You Rock!!!

The first of many - I'm hooked!

MSC Sinfonia Cruise Review by Natalie Reid

• Sail Date: April 2018
  • Destination: Africa

MSC Sinfonia - You Rock!!!
Natalie Reid’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Sinfonia price drops

Spacious and neat. Everything was perfect!!
  MSC Sinfonia Deck Plans