• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

Norwegian Escape Review

Editor Rating
5 Awards

Amazing, fun and relaxing.

Review for Norwegian Escape to the Eastern Caribbean
PeachesGomes
First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Sail Date: Apr 2018
Cabin: Inside Stateroom
Some of my husband's family members that took pictures at the glass sta
Enjoying the outside while traveling on the ocean.
Taking pictures on my sister in law's balcony.  What a gorgeous view.
On our way to the casino on board that Escape.

Wow, don't know where to begin. First, because I've never cruised before, I thought the room would be small, no, no, no and no. The room had a queen size bed that looked and felted like a king size bed. I thought the bathroom was going to be small. No, no, and no again, the bedroom was average size with an amazing shower in it. The shower was equipped with a hand held shower head that was great. Also, I thought I would get sea sick, no, no and no again, the ship was like a city moving. Yes, I never got sick. I enjoyed all the activities on the ship. There were so many that I missed a few, but boy did I have a grand time. This was my first cruise and now I'm hooked. I looking into going again next year to another destination, but I'm going again on a cruise with NCL. The staff were amazing, they all went out of their way to make sure everyone had a great time. I loved it, and would recommend a NCL Cruise to everyone of my family and friends. Thank you again, NCL for an amazing time.

Inside Stateroom

Cabin IC

The cabin was big and roomy. I had a fear of being in a tight space, but the cabin was very roomy and comfortable.

3 Helpful Votes