3. Norwegian Jade
This was my fifth cruise, but first time with Norwegian cruise line. Embarkation time was about the same as all cruiselines. I didn't bring a wine bottle due to corkage fee, some cruiselines don't charge corkage fees. Ship experience was great. I spent time in the gym, spa, shops and lounges dancing. Adult pool and hot tub was located in the same area as the family pool, most ships have these separated . Dinning and entertainment were pretty good. Comedian in one the lounges was awful. Music bands in the pool area, lounges and by the atrium bar were pretty good. All staff were pleasant especially the greeters at the Buffet dinning area, "washy, washy". I felt safe and comfortable. A passenger broke a rule at the pool and ship security responded within a minute or two. I didn't go on any excursions, just wanted to explorer the ports, meet the locals and shop. Popcorn...love it, please make it available on the cruises. Also, Latin music was very popular in the lounges...more Latin music. Last night bombed in the dance lounge...no Latin music, lol.

Great cruise! Had a fun time.

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review by ghall007

• Sail Date: April 2018
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview Picture Window
ghall007’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jade price drops

Oceanview Picture Window
Cabin OC 5526
Everything was great! Housekeeping kept wanting to change room linens, we were good with every few days. Linens and towels every few days. Cabin comfortable. Window was larger than I expected. Would like to try balcony next time. More TV channels would be great too. Maybe some tips for sea sickness on the information channel, lol. I got sick one day. Loved the fridge choice..never seen that before.
Deck 5 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins