3. Viking Rolf
The cruise was very enjoyable and very busy. There are so many bucket list excursions that you fill up your itinerary and have very little down time. It was a phenomenal trip made even better by the Program Director Mimi. We were a large group of 11 traveling together so we were a hard group to miss, but most of the staff (especially waiters, housekeeping and Mimi) greeted you by name most of the time. we had a range of ages from 10 to senior citizen and the staff did a wonderful job of accommodating all ages and physical ability levels perfectly. The excursions were excellent. The Paris at Night excursion was fully booked, but they added a bus for us. We inquired about the excursion that morning and by lunch they had another bus arranged. I dropped an earring down the drain and went to the desk to ask Mimi to see if there was someone that could help. Before i made it back to my room an engineer was waiting at my door with the earring in his hand. he had already disassembled the pipe and fixed it back. There is not a single thing the staff of the Viking Rolf could have done better! The only complaint would be that having to get up so early for the return flight home is not enjoyable. I don't expect to stay til 9 or 10 in the morning, but leaving at 4:30a is a tad early.

Impeccable customer service

Ages 10 to 12
Get Viking Rolf price drops

Deluxe Stateroom
Cabin F
We were only in our room to sleep so we chose to get a bottom floor room. We preferred to spend all of our free time either on an excursion or in a common area to visit with other passengers and members of our party. It was always clean and had everything we needed.
Main Deck Outside Cabins