3. MSC Sinfonia
Had the most wonderful time onboard. Food, service everything was just best quility. Weather bit bad but great. Staff Maria at reception was wonderful. She made us feel at home. Ice crean section wow the best we drank cocktail and was awesome. Food was the highlight of the cruise. Good prepered. The staff are great friendly and helpfull. My dream will for filled if We can cruise wit Misica. Sinfonia was awesome with lot to do and shopping " omw" to much to buy. Weldone MSC hope to see you next year. Entertaiment was great and RSG overdo a bit but yeah hope the we will see the staff do the shows next time. To me we will cruise next year.

Best