3. AmaStella
always wanted to try a cruise but not a sea cruise love my sailing and as it was my 60th birthday the wife decided to treat me to this wonderful meander and romantic cruise along the Danube . Wow i really don't know what to say Im sorry i haven't written this sooner but on returning we had very sad news and this went right out of my head until i found the note from Monika. Today. The whole trip from start to finish was very professional well executed , the staff fantastic accommodation superb very tidy and the excursions entertainment were first class.. and trust me im extremely critical.. The only complaint i would have is that there wasn't enough downtime perhaps have an extra day in a port someone for a rest ... and break the journey up ..but that's it I would definitely go again but next time perhaps Cambodia or down the Mississippi on a paddle steamer but would have no qualms in highly recommending this trip. I'm glad no children. Our trip was in September 2017

Brilliant just one word !!

AmaStella Cruise Review by Paul Govier

Paul Govier’s Full Rating Summary
Get AmaWaterways AmaStella price drops

Outside Stateroom with French Balcony and Outside Balcony
Cabin AB cant remebe
the cabins were superb clean tidy well kept and serviced
Cello Deck Balcony Cabins