3. Azamara Journey
Our 2nd Journey trek and we were actually impressed how much the service has actually improved.... and I didn’t think here was much room for that. The staff could not be better....from knowing your drink favorite to opening your cabin door and everything in between. Food...excellent in every way..variety, presentation, quality all good. Prime C excellent as always, Aquilina has good apps but the mains seemed strange. My only single negative is the lack of guitar or string group or soloist. I know it’s an individual like/dislike but it sure would be nice having a quality soloist in Moszaic and around the ship. I don’t dare mention any staff in particular less I forget one. ALL were excellent. I love not having to sign every time you want a drink. I know you “pay” up front but it’s nice. This cruise even the fellow passengers were all fun and interesting. All very well traveled ... what’s not to love about Aussie and UK “stories” over dinner or drinks.

Reliable and perfect....almost

Azamara Journey Cruise Review by miclincar

• Sail Date: April 2018
  • Destination: Asia
  • Cabin Type: Club Deluxe Veranda Stateroom

miclincar’s Full Rating Summary

Club Deluxe Veranda Stateroom
Cabin VX 6015
No issues at all.... of course everyone mentions the shower curtain but it really is minor in the overall scheme of a beautiful 18 night cruise.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins