3. MSC Divina
The ship MSC Divina was absolutely beautiful the excursions great but the crew and entertainment crew including the performances at night... poor the crew was rude and seemed tired or not like they wanted to be there didn't see much smiles from anyone of them so disappointed! The on board activities wasn't fun so I don't know what I should say about it. I was on a local cruise about two years ago in the MSC Sinfonia and Opera and I can say that the Divina crew should go learn from them! They were so much fun the activities and the performances was tops! There was so much to do that we had to cancel some things just so that we could join the entertainment crew. On the Divina we were looking for something else to do because the entertainment was so useless. And you also wait for ever to catch a lift to go to another floor, on some of the other ships I've been on had no problem with that... just saying you guys need to step up your game!

Disappointed

Rickus’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Divina price drops

Bella Interior Stateroom
Cabin I1 9170
Cabin was nice, I little bit smaller than I expected but was alright.
Guinone Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins